Friday, September 30, 2016

How do I feel about the high school?

So far the best thing about high school is the freedom the teachers give you. For example they give you iPads as a student, and they trust you to pay attention and only use it when necessary. Another way you have more freedom in the high school is that for you lunch or free period, your allowed to go out. For example I have lunch seventh period, so I go to the pizzeria a block away and eat there. Although you have a lot of freedom in the high school, you also have a lot of expectations and work that has to be completed. Such as getting to class on time, it is a little more difficult then said because he classes are spread out all along the school. For example I have art near the gym and math near the parking lot. I have to jog pretty fast to get there on time. Although the long walks to class are bad, that isn't the worst thing about the high school. The number of tests a week is the worst thing about high school. It is very time consuming to study for so many tests. I have at least two to three major exams a week and I'm only a freshman! Although it is very time consuming to study for tests
and the long walks to classes, in the end it pays off. I am looking forward for the rest of the year and the responsibilities that come with it.











No comments:

Post a Comment